Commission a Digital Skills course
An exclusive, flexible training option for your group
Our private courses are a cost-effective way to bring your staff team or group of students together, improve their digital skills, and ensure they reach the same level on the same day.
Choose from a range of pre-designed courses or request a bespoke course. We can deliver topics online or in person. Each session accommodates 6-20 participants depending on the topic and delivery method.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Preparation and delivery of your chosen course by a professional IT teacher
- Use of a purpose-designed IT learning space in central Oxford OR virtual rooms if you choose online delivery
- Automated bookings and sign-ups for your group to save you time and energy
- Attendance certificates and evaluative surveys to monitor satisfaction and impact
- Catering options to turn your course into an away day (supplementary cost)
A typical, three-hour, pre-designed course costs £450. We can quote for bespoke content or multiple sessions. Read more details of charging and arranging private courses.
We often run sessions as part of award-bearing courses for students. For example, EndNote and presentation skills courses form part of some master's courses in the Medical Sciences Division. Talk to us about the digital skills requirements on your curriculum.
Our 8 most in-demand topics
- Research posters and image workflows
- Presentations and public speaking
- Managing references, citations and bibliographies
- Media interviews: preparation and delivery
- Creating professional video
- Digital working, collaboration and Nexus365
- Academic or professional word processing
What attendees say about our courses
Our courses are designed to meet the specific needs of the University. They are delivered and supported by people who understand Oxford. Participants consistently rate our courses as "good" or "excellent":
- "I really enjoyed this course, it was pitched at a perfect level, the teacher was very helpful, knowledgeable and approachable - thank you!"
- "Easily the best university training course I have attended. Professionally run, engaging, and fun. I will recommend it to everyone in my office next time it comes around!"
- "Conveyed a huge amount of guidance in two short sessions...everyone received comprehensive feedback and the chance to practice"
- "One of the best learning experiences I have had here"
Commission a course
Booking a private course is easy. Complete this short form and we will contact you.