Cancel a place
It is important that you cancel your course place if you can't attend
Please notify us immediately if you cannot attend a course as there is often someone on a waiting list.
You can cancel your course place at any time. However, the date when you cancel your place will determine if you are eligible for a refund. Please see our refund terms and conditions.
You can cancel your course in two ways:
The most efficient way to cancel your booking is using the online course booking system (CoSy).
Follow the steps below:
- Use the CANCEL button to login to CoSy and see a list of all your courses.
- Find the course(s) you wish to cancel and select Cancel
- Select the reason for the cancellation from the menu
- Click Confirm to cancel your booking
- Your booking record will be updated
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving:
- The name of the course
- The date of the course
- The reason for cancelling
If you have questions about cancelling a course, please check our Managing your booking Frequently Asked Question page.
Use our online contact form
Email us at email@example.com
Thames Suite enquiries
Use our room enquiry form
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Compare the rooms
Instructional design enquiries
Use our instructional design enquiry form
Email us on email@example.com
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The IT Learning Centre is part of Customer Services at IT Services